Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Tom is wrong. Truthteller is right.
Friday, June 02, 2006
Thursday, June 01, 2006
TOM... do you have something to say?
Do you need to apologise? Here are 14 ways to say "I'm sorry" to someone cool
1. I'm feeling defensive. When I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
2. I know I'm sounding angry, but I'm feeling extremely threatened. Let me take a deep breath and try again.
3. I know you’re feeling harassed. Please bear with me; I will do better next time.
4. I'm afraid if I say I'm sorry, you'll make everything my fault.
5. I'm sorry. I think I was using a tone of voice I did not mean.
6. I think I'm overreacting.
7. I guess I haven't been listening very well. Please give me another chance.
8. Please forgive me?
9. I know I've hurt you. What can I does that would help us get happy again?
10. I've said some mean things. Can I take them back?
11. I'm making it sound like it was your entire fault. I know that's not true.
12. I know I sound mad now. I'm sorry.
13. I hate fighting, and I'm sorry for my part of this one!
14. I feel lousy about what just happened. Can we just make up?